Here you will find available job openings for the Central Mission Center, Congregations, and International Headquarters.
These positions will be updated weekly.
Full Time Position (40 hrs a week)
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting preferred
Experience Required/Desired: Minimum of ten years successful and progressive management experience in accounting and human resources
- Coordinate the day-to-day tasks of all team members, balancing skill sets available with established and new process requirements, with the goal of creating an effective work team.
- Lead through example by maintaining positive working relationships with all employees and volunteers, and by regularly working along-side them, performing tasks when they are not available.
- Examine existing systems, methods, and reports with the goal of continuous improvement in the financial accounting and human resources processes.
- Respond to on-going needs and special requests for information by coordinating team workflow with the goal of meeting all due dates.
- Follow policies and procedures of the church and regulatory groups with the goal of full compliance in all activities.
- Ensure cross-training of self and team members to provide for ease of process transferal during team member vacations and sick leave.
- Provide accounting management support for congregations with the goal of assisting the congregational financial officers with accounting and reporting responsibilities, as needed.
- Ensure accuracy of general ledger entries, reconciling Balance Sheet accounts quarterly.
- Provide support for internal audit processes.
- Timely and effective communication of International Headquarters information to Congregational Financial Officers.
- Responsible for all other duties that may be assigned.
To Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com